Bilbao, Spain (ES)
- Bizkaibus Line A3247 Bilbao-Airport. Service that connects the Bilbao Termibus with the airport with stops in Gran Via 79, Plaza Moyua and Alameda Recalde 11. Buses leave every 30 minutes.
Cost: EUR 1.45 single ticket
Operating hours: 06:15-23:15
- Airport-Zarautz-San Sebastian. Direct service that connects the airport with Plaza de Pio XII in San Sebastian. Buses, leave the airport, Monday to Friday except for public holidays once an hour.
- Arrasate-Bergara-Eibar-Airport. Line operating daily, stopping in Arrasate (Garibay), Bergara (Ibargaray) and Eibar, ending its journey in the airport departures floor. Buses leave the airport every day at 6:45, 9:45, 15:45, 19:15 and 23:15.
You will find taxis in the arrivals area of the airport. You can book a taxi by telephone or using the form on their website.
Cost: to Bilbao approximately EUR 21-27, to Durango EUR 45-55, to Getxo 26-38
Bilbao Airport is located 9 kilometres north of Bilbao in the Basque Country. The airport has one large passenger terminal.
- The Ground level is Arrivals with an open-plan baggage claim area,
- Levels and 1 and 2 are the Boarding lounges and VIP lounge,
- Level 3 houses check-in and security checks.
Our app wouldn't have won the Crystal Cabin Award for "Best Customer Journey" if it wasn't for all of our users' valuable feedback and constant support.
No matter whether you are travelling for business, leisure or you work at an airport, we could always use airport intel to help make our app even better and improve things for travellers all over the world!
Share your experience with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any hints, tips or general information on any airport.